Pontiac Motor Division produced 6 of these wagons for A/FX Drag Racing before the Corporate Ban on racing in Jan. of '63. They were virtually untouchable at the drag strip. This is the only documented survivor at this time!
Undoubtedly the most creative and technologically advanced of all the factory drag cars.
Restored to "As-Delivered" condition by Scott Tiemann
Featured in many articles and magazines
- 421 S.D./405 H.P.
- 4 Speed Power Shift trans-axle
- Hydraulic operated dry clutch
- Heavy duty axle shafts
- Aluminum brake drums
- Aluminum hood, front fenders, grill surround, valence panel, & radiator supports
- Aluminum crossflow radiator & overflow
- Plexiglas windshield
- Tri-Tone bucket seat interior
Contact us for additional information and pricing.