1964 Alderman Ford Thunderbolt
- Delivery Date: December 6, 1963
- As one of the original 14 Thunderbolts built, this was a "Dollar Car". Ford sold it to Alderman for one dollar! This was S.O.P. back then, as top race teams were sought after by the manufacturers.
- Immediately after taking delivery, the Alderman Team brought the T-Bolt to their paint shop, changing the color to Tucson Yellow - General Manager Paul Harvey's favorite race car color.
- Has all original lighweight body components and special equipment as built by Dearborn Steel Tubing.
- During it's recent restoration, this car was stripped completely to bare metal and was found to have never sustained any damage or tubbing. The entire body was rust free and totally original.
St. Clair Customs